From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
True/False time! Super Paper Mario!
1. The final gate reached before Sammer's Kingdom was destroyed was the 32nd gate.
2. There is a Sammer Guy who's name refers to Fawful.
3. Mimi is battled three times in the game.
4. End Boss is the only Sammer Guy with a unique type.
5. Dimentio is only fought in Dimension D.
6. Of all Count Bleck's minions, O'Chunks is fought the most times.
7. The only RPG-style fight is against the Underchomp.
8. Shy Guys do not appear anywhere in Super Paper Mario.
9. Moon Clefts are, oddly, not found on the moon.
10. All the doors opened by Pure Hearts are the color of that Pure Heart.
When you're ready, click "show" to see answers! <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>Answers:
0-1: Three words. Play. The. Games.
2-4: You need to increase your Mario knowledge.
5-6: Hmm... Not bad, but not good either. You could very well use some improvement.
7-9: You really know a lot, but there are still a few things in which you lack knowlege.
10: You are a true Mario series fan. You pretty much need no work on your Mario knowledge.
Riddles of the Pipe
Here’s a nice batch of riddles with a random fact: My Grandma likes to see me play SM64, she thinks it’s a TV show :P
Please, don’t call me that,
I would rather be called this,
Or maybe that,
It depends what language you use,
But my name is too lame for me
But I forgot what was happening before this
You were going past my territory!
Sorry fellow, but this is as far as you go!
Oh, Vitamin A!
Carotene! Oh Carotene!
Anyway, I don’t go places without my friends
Even though I can float
That never stopped that shoe of that plumber, or the scary fire from the monster!
Luckily, I can always make them be quiet and stay as stiff as a scarecrow!
Like it matters
What a foolish thing
I can just make them hurt each other!
Plus, they get a fine ‘lickin!
It may cost you a bit
But I’m well worth to use on folks with a high defense!
Ready? Click "show" to see answers! <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>