Merge with Power Star?
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Don't merge 0-5
While they may be different things, this article is less than 500 characters long. This is way too short for an article, and should just be mentioned in the Super Mario 64 section on Power Stars.
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) They are different things so they deserve different articles and imo just because something is short doesn't make it bad.
- Blue CosmicToad (talk) Per myself in the comments.
- BowserJunior (talk) Per all.
- King Pikante (talk) Per all.
- Binarystep (talk) This reminds me of my failed proposal... D:
I have read, on several talk page proposals before, that articles are not judged on their length, but on their completeness in detail. Yes, this article is short. Yes, the subject itself may seem minor or unimportant. However, does the article sufficiently cover all information necessary to successfully relay its subject's function? Expansion is always welcome, proving the additions are not redundant or in violation of writing style policy, but merging this fully sufficient article with another seems extraneous. Blue CosmicToad (talk)