Talk:Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
This is a featured article!
It represents the best of the best that the Super Mario Wiki has produced. If there are any edits that will improve the article's quality even further, make them.
|Edit the article · add to discussion (new section) · FA page|
North American tentative box art
--184.108.40.206 19:40, 17 June 2015 (EDT)
マリオテニス：ウルトラスマッシュ (Mario Tenisu: Urutora Sumasshu) --220.127.116.11 09:31, 4 August 2015 (EDT)
- Bulleted list item
- Just checked it out, it's actually the "Mario Tennis Ultra Smash" logo. Pause the video at the scene when the Toad is holding the Mega Mushroom, you'll see it on the flag and posts. MarioComix (talk) 16:56, 9 August 2015 (EDT)
European release date
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash will release in Europe in November 20, 2015. Source
--18.104.22.168 13:33, 24 August 2015 (EDT)
I analyzed the trailer, but no signs of Luigi being a playable character. How is this possible?--22.214.171.124 03:01, 10 October 2015 (EDT)
- He's in the box, participating with the other guys. It's obvious he's confirmed to be playable. Ray Trace(T|C) 03:03, 10 October 2015 (EDT)
What did I saw...
As I saw in a website that this game will be the Mario Tennis Debut of Many Characters.
- that's meaningless, every new spin-off installment will introduce new characters. Ray Trace(T|C) 18:07, 20 October 2015 (EDT)
Hello, I just wanted to post to let everyone know that the Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash mini site is now live and will soon be replace by the full site closer to release of the game. Here is the link/address: http://mariotennis.nintendo.com/ultra-smash/ I should note as well that a silhouette of Yoshi appears in the multiplayer section of the site, next to Mario, Peach & Toad implying that he is playable. It's fairly obvious it's him, but I'm sure it's fine if folks want to wait for his offical reveal before adding him to the article. Note: Nintendo seem to be keeping the "Luigi Death stare" going for this game ( as shown on the mini site ) which I thought was fun and interesting. Anyway ... Keep an eye on this site for more info ... Despot_joil
- Oh no let's keep Yoshi a secret, no one will know Yoshi will be playable....yeah you're right though, we wait until he's officially revealed. Ray Trace(T|C) 16:38, 21 October 2015 (EDT)
I saw more courts
I saw a clay and an blue shiny court in the second trailer.
More playable characters
I saw that more playable characters appear in the game... Source: http://mariopartylegacy.com/2015/11/mario-tennis-ultra-smash-official-website-suggest-additional-characters/--(TALK) 15:45, 9 November 2015 (EST)
- That's not true. The website has updated stating that "the official website has been changed. The number of new characters are actually three, as noted below, rather than five new characters. Sorry!" KaBoom! 15:51, 9 November 2015 (EST)
- Oh. Thanks! --(TALK) 15:56, 9 November 2015 (EST)
- He mentioned in the comments that Silver Mario comes up as regular Mario. --Luigi-San (talk) 15:41, 14 November 2015 (EST)
I found GameTrailers' video review for Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
It's in the following link: http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/view/reviews2/116417-Mario-Tennis-Ultra-Smash-Review I highly recommend to replace the original link (which leads to GameTrailers' main page) with the one I posted above. Sarantis (talk) 04:34, 14 February 2016 (EST)
Gold Mario isn't mentioned anywhere in the article
Title. Apparently Gold Mario is in the game as some sort of amiibo NPC that you train and can use on Doubles matches, he even has his own racket, flags, banners, and that stuff. I'd like to add him to the article but I don't know enough about Gold Mario's inclusion in this game myself, and at this point it's really necessary because it's an entire character that a featured article is missing. --Superstarxalien169 11:54, October 10, 2020 (EDT)