Talk:Mario Joe and Luigi Bob
Can anyone else say SPLIT --Luigibros2 16:36, 8 January 2009 (EST)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
keep together 2-5
I think we should split these two up. Anyone agree?
- Mileycyrussoulja (talk) Per me.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Though I do not know too much about the subject, they are different characters and therefore deserve different articles.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) They are not notable enough to be split. They are more or less Mario and Luigi, and only appeared in one episode, in which they always appeared together. Anyway, what are your reasons for splitting? These two are practically the same, so making separate articles for them will produce two articles that are virtually the same.
- Garlic Stapler (talk) Not enough info to split them and per MCD!
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I don't see the point and per all. Zero signing out.
- Count Bonsula (talk) Per all.
- Ralphfan (talk) – Not enough info for two articles.
- But these have only appeared in the live-action show, and do not have a huge role. In fact, the two are also extremely similar to Mario and Luigi. MrConcreteDonkey (talk)
- I personally agree with MCD, they have always appeared as a couple, if they actually did anything notable that set them apart from eachother other than wear different clothes I would support but as they don't...Marioguy1 (talk)
What different things will there be in these articles? They always appeared together, so the articles would be virtually the same as each other. And 3,049 bytes is not much compared to other pages that have been split. And who's going to be searching for these anyway? They are barely different from each other, they're just like Mario and Luigi, just in different clothes.MrConcreteDonkey (talk)
I agreed on splitting Ashley and Red, but now I kinda changed my mind, I shouldn't. So I don't think it's a good idea to split those two. Also MCD, they are not Mario and Luigi in different clothes (their role). But they appear toghether.Count Bonsula I need blood...