Article needs to be rewritten in a neater fashion
Hey, I just noticed that after adding a thumb to the article, that the way the original author wrote it was sort of, well, sloppy. So, I'm going to go and attempt to fix it up. -- Cheep-Cheep(CheepTalk · CheepArticle) 13:57, 28 May 2008 (EDT)
False Trivia (Notes by XionGaTaosenai)
I noticed that some of the trivia is false, and I will correct it, but I want to verify what's wrong so others will know.
- On the 4 different varieties of Koopa Cape music, the 4th variety does not play coming out of the underwater section. Coming out of the water section, the music sets back to the 1st version. The 4th version is instead overlayed over the 1st and 2nd versions at all times when actually playing the track.
- Koopa Cape is not the 1st stage to be "owned" by koopa Troopa. Even if you dismiss the N64 Koopa Troopa Beach as just being named after the rock formation, there's still the SNES Koopa Beach.
- Daisy Criuser does NOT appear on Koopa Cape. Being a big Daisy fan, I had searched high and low all over this track for 10 minutes with no sign of the criuse ship. The boats that DO appear on this stage much more closely resemble personal yachts than big criusers.
Description not needed?
- You can't really describe the whole course in just a few images, so the description can complement the pictures. Still, if you really need to know about the layout of the course, watch a gameplay video or play the game. KaBoom! 18:54, 24 March 2013 (EDT)
Undoing my edit, the Koopa sign isn't affected! >:( Stupid.... --Toadette Rocks! 17:10, 2 April 2013 (EDT)
- Which Koopa sign? The first one or the second one? Ray Trace(T|C)
- I think it's the one I undid, as I don't think that it is needed to say that playing as a Mii in Mario Kart 7 doesn't change the sign. My reasoning is that it isn't on the other returning courses Yoshi876 (talk)
Toadette and Koopa Bros. Lover: Please do not call other users stupid. I know you're frustrated, but please talk it out in the talk page instead of undoing each other's edits five times and calling the other users names ("you egg", GGGGGG, etc.).
The edit is not needed because if there is a change, we mention it. If not, there is no mention. Look, we didn't mention how the Paratroopa sign isn't changed either, and we don't have to. I've reread it. No, we don't need to mention how playing as a Mii in Mario Kart 7 doesn't change the sign. KaBoom! 17:31, 2 April 2013 (EDT)
Sorry for acting like a brute, I overreact majorly.
- Toadette and Koopa Bros. Lover*