Marking for future reference:
- p. 300 of the DS Pocket Guide: "Jump over some freezing water onto a platform."
- p. 301: "[...], then jump across to an ice platform suspended above the freezing water."
- p. 305: "Head across the freezing water and turn right after the platform [...]."
- p. 306: "You lose health when you're inside the freezing water, [...].
Do we move articles based on how they were capitalized from the source (so "Freezing water") or do we capitalize all of it regardless (so "Freezing Water")? Hello, I'm Time Turner.
I would think it's the source name; after all, this page used to be "Cold Water" until it was moved to a lowercase spelling. --Andymii (talk) 09:57, 15 December 2015 (EST)
- Besides, "Freezing water" sounds like a far better name than "Cold water"; for example, we call icy rain "Freezing Rain" rather than the more colloquial "Cold Rain". I say we move it to that even if it's not 100% official. Ray Trace(T|C) 22:53, 17 December 2015 (EST)