Talk:Bowser's Big Blast
Split Bowser's Bigger Blast from the article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
As Marshal Dan Troop stated here, the reason we shouldn't merge Mario's Puzzle Party Pro with Mario's Puzzle Party is because they are listed as different games. Bowser's Big Blast and Bowser's Bigger Blast have different names and appear in different games , regardless of the fact that the game play is the same. I think this is saying that they are listed as different games. They also have slightly different controls (using the R button instead of the A button in Bigger Blast).
- Tails777 (talk) Per proposal
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Not only do they have different names but they are also in different games.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) I don't even know why these two are merged. They have completely different names. By that logic, the Picture Imperfect minigames should be merged with Picture Perfect. Similar name, but different minigames. Both also appear in different games. And lastly, both have different sets of instructions and advice. I know those aren't included in the article yet, but it is certain that they are different.
- BowserJunior (talk) Per all.
- SuperFireBowserJr. (talk) Seems different enough to me.
- King Pikante (talk) Per all.
- RandomYoshi (talk) — If they're in one article mainly because their mechanics are similar, all of the button mashing minigames should be in one article. But that isn't the case. Therefore having these two merged is ridiculous.