Hey, does anyone have a scource for the test level/black yoshi bit? I have seen the test level, consisting of a "no yoshis" sign and the word "TEST" and an arrow pointing to a pit spelled out in rotating blocks. NO BLACK YOSHI!!! YourBuddyBill 22:03, 29 November 2008 (EST)
- There is no Black Yoshi from SMW, i'll remove it. If there was, Lunar Magic would've identified it uper-Yoshi
- Hi Super-Yoshi@@@ Have Black Yoshies appeared on any other games? □R.O.B. 128□ 22:45, 29 November 2008 (EST)
Artwork for Yoshi's Island DS!!!!4DJONG 11:19, 13 June 2009 (EDT)
Super Smash Bros. artwork
Here are my reasons for changing it to the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS artwork, which may run contrary to how we normally display images in infoboxes.
- The official artwork used prior to the change is too low quality imo to be a good, first illustration of the subject of the hand to be used in the infobox. The Super Smash Bros. one, while not from a Mario game per se, is a picture that represents Yoshi quite well. Unlike most other Mario characters in the game, Yoshi does not have too much design differences from his appearances in the Mario series, so I think this artwork serves it well.
- Other artworks are either outdated or cropped from a picture. Yoshi's Story uses N64 artwork for a render that came more than 10 years ago, while the current Yoshi depiction has only two artwork, the lower res one and the Smash one, and I picked the Smash one for reasons above.
- If there's a higher resolution picture for the Black Yoshi artwork used prior to that, please swap that out, if you may. For now, though, I'd like to keep it like this.
- There's a policy page for this kind of stuff, right? Its name is slipping my mind now, but doesn't it have a clause for these kinds of situations? Hello, I'm Time Turner. 22:57, 5 August 2017 (EDT)