Shouldn't this be merged?
Shouldn't this be merged with 1-Up Mushroom? All the rest of the Mario & Luigi items have one article each of different types (e.g. Hot, Fiery and TNT Drumsticks all in Drumstick (item)). I think a proposal should be started. Mario JC
- Well, it is a 1up mushroom after all.Why don't you make a proposal or something?Count Bonsula I need blood...
Merge 1-Up Super with 1-Up Mushroom
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I really think this article 1-Up Super should be merged with the original 1-Up Mushroom article itself, because all the rest of the Mario & Luigi items are in their respective categories instead of separate articles (e.g. Super, Ultra and Max Mushrooms are all in the Mushroom article). So I suggest that this one should do the same.
- Mr bones (talk) It is a 1 up mushroom.Like the drumstick article.It should be merged with it.Also, Mario jc?You created the proposal so you have to support it.
- Mario jc (talk) Per what I just said at the top. And yes, this is a 1-up Mushroom.
- geniusguy445 (talk) Ok. It can be merged as long as someone can weave the 1-up mushroom, the 1-up, super and the mushroom together. If that can be done, i approve.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per Mr Bones
- KS3 (talk) This should be merged into the Mushroom article itself, with all the rest of the RPG mushrooms.
- Walkazo (talk) - It's both a Super Mushroom and a 1-Up Mushroom, so merging it with either would be a mistake, as would sticking it into the Mushroom article: it's unique, and should remain as a stand-alone article.
- Geniusguy445 (talk) My biggest concern is that someone would not be able to write a page that can join the three together. Oh, and if you join two, join the third. My argument was that Everyone recognizes the super mushroom and the 1-up, but the 1-up super and the mushroom is only in the RPG's. Again, if they're joined, please keep them as easy to find/ understand as before. Most articles do that. If this can't, forget it. -> My vote is to support