MarioWiki:Mario Calendar for February
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
The following are Mario related events that have or will take place in the month of February.
- February 3: Wrecking Crew released in 1989 in Japan.
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! was released in the United Kingdom in 2011.
- February 4: Mario Sports Mix was released in the United Kingdom in 2011.
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! was released in most of Europe in 2011.
- February 5: Paper Mario released in 2001. Diddy Kong Racing DS released in 2007. Super Mario World released on the Virtual Console in 2007.
- February 7: Nintendo Puzzle Collection released in Japan in 2003. Mario Sports Mix released in 2011.
- February 8: Mario Party released in 1999.
- February 9: Super Mario World released for the Virtual Console in the PAL regions in 2007.
- February 10: Mario Kart 64 released in 1997. Wario's Woods released in 1994.
- February 11: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story released in Japan in 2009.
- February 12: Super Mario Bros. 3 released in 1990.
- February 14: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games released in 2012 for 3DS.
- February 19: Wario's Woods released in Japan in 1994.
- February 21: Super Mario Bros. released in Japan 1986. Golf released in Japan in 1986. Golf (Japan Course) released in Japan in 1987.
- All release dates are release dates for North America unless otherwise stated.
|MarioWiki Mario Calendars|
|January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December|