MarioWiki:Featured articles/N2/New Super Mario Bros.
- MATEOELBACAN (talk) - I know that the sequel was nominated too soon but this one no, is well writed, and has tons of images, sections and tons of useful information.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- Eastside (talk)
- MasterDC (talk)
- Yoshitanooki128 (talk)
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Some images in this article are bad quality and the chart IMO looks a tad unappealing (but I'm not sure how to improve that.)
- Raphaelraven497 (talk) The grammar and spelling are fine, but, despite being a game, the story and the rest of the article is really short.
- Reversinator (talk) Inages for enemies and items would be good.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per Reversinator
- KS3 (talk) Where are all the pictures of the enemies, bosses, and items?? Per Reversinator.
Removal of Opposes
- MATEOELBACAN (talk) - I don't see that they're bad quality...
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) - Don't give credence to me that they are better quality now, though. And for the chart, I can upload images of the enemies, but it would be incomplete. I rather say we leave it so until I find more enemy pictures. Per MATEOELBACAN.
- KS3 (talk) What do you think?? It's a 2.5D platform level, which usually don't have that much story in it. The story is fine as it is, and the rest of the article is long enough.
- MATEOELBACAN (talk) Per KS3 and my comment below.
- Ok, a minor grammar error of my comment :P and I changed the place of the Story section. MATEOELBACAN (talk)
BMB: Actually, in its current state, there are only 2 images in this entire article if one does not count the gallery section. I'd be pretty glad to help out with this thing, if I can. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
LeftyPoopingGreenMario: They don't look THAT bad quality. I mean, I considered cropping out screenshots from Too Yube (Youtube) and they are even worse quality, plus with that ugly ign logo on the bottom right BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
MATOELBACAN: Only the Wiggler is missing because no one bothers to rip at least a screenshot or a single sprite of him. I searched on the site and less of half of the enemies are available for use. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- Hmmm...But I think that's better to leave it as like you said in your other comment. MATEOELBACAN (talk)
- Just to add, why do you have to have the sprites of the enemies/bosses? Can't you use the official artwork? All enemies/bosses have one (or at least I think!)...just suggesting... Baby Mario Bloops (talk)