MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Bros. (talk) Meets the requirements for F.A. It is very in-depth and descriptive, it is well written, it cites its sources, it doesn't have any rewrite tags or the such, etc.
- McQueenMario (talk) Per Super Mario Bros.
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! Yes, it does meet the requirements and yes, it is a great page. (Been on it millions)
- This...game...IS SO EPIC!!!Stick2012 15:51, 4 July 2009 (EDT)
- I agree, well-written but a couple too many lists for my liking, but still Marioguy1 (talk)
- RPGCRAZIEE (talk) This article is just as the game, great! It has very good information.
- Gamer2.1 (talk) I agree with everyone above of this message this should be a featured artical.
- SpriteYoshi (talk)per all
- Doopliss rocks (talk) Great page, & love the game.
Removal of Opposes
Okay, to get more in depth about the qualifications. Super Mario Galaxy is a well written, descriptive, un-biased, and detailed article, going into depth about the game and is not tagged with any improvement tags. It has good quality images, to the extent that a few of them are featured images themselves and a couple of others are/were nominated. It has citations where needed, and the beggining of the article is a good detailed lead that would look good on the Main Page. If I am correct, it has no (and if I'm wrong, very few) redlinks covering the page. It, overall, is a quality article and deserves to be featured. Super Mario Bros. (talk)