MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
- Stooben Rooben (talk) - A long and descriptive article. It describes every single mode of the game in-depth, has images for almost every mode of the game, and has a complete gallery of every unlockable picture/banner in the game.
- InfectedShroom (talk) - This is one quite fantastic article. Good job! On another note, great game, too. Quite the classic. :P
- Stumpers (talk) - There are some places where I feel you can tell that the writers really enjoyed the game, but it's definitely not POV writing. Other than that the article is stellar and complete to the teeth. I'm very happy that this article, about a part of my past that has great memories tied to it, is becoming an FA.
- Princess Grapes Butterfly (talk) Per all. It a well written descriptive article. And contains visuals too.
- Super-Yoshi (talk) Per St00by.
- Purple Yoshi (talk) Great article. How exactly did you get all those images?
- Goomba94 (talk) I love this article. It gives you a feeling of what the game would be like.
- Steam5 (talk) Best classic Super Mario Bros. remake game ever!
Wow. That's all I can say! Thanks to the writers for giving me a blast of the past! I remember this game very well, and the article seems to be very FA worthy. One problem though: I'm pretty sure that to earn the Bowser and Mario Bros. images you have to defeat Bowser with Fireballs, not just defeat him. I know this because I beat the game not knowing about the fireball trick and didn't earn the images, but then I started earning them after I found out that was how you got them. Does this seem to line up with what everyone else remembers? Stumpers! 16:54, 18 October 2008 (EDT)
- Glad you think it's good! :D Actually, now that you say that, I do believe that's how you earn those pics. I had a hard time remembering how to earn certain rewards...I haven't played the game in 7 years, and I just recently got it on an emulator. I've only made it through 4 levels. Stooben Rooben (talk)
It might be due to my lack of knowledge of English grammar, but the very first sentence seems ambiguous to me:
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe is a remake of the NES game Super Mario Bros., released in 1985.
- Good point. I fixed it up a bit; is it okay now? Stooben Rooben (talk) 17:21, 18 October 2008 (EDT)
- Time Q: You're welcome. Stumpers: Well, I did put it elsewhere but then I saw a picture here. Isn't the one between Yoshi juggling the eggs and Princess peach playing with Toad the same picture? Or no? If it's not, I'll put it in a gallery. :) — Stooben Rooben 18:32, 18 October 2008 (EDT)
- It actually isn't, as wild as that sounds. :) Mine was the artwork, that image is the in-game image the artwork is based off of (or the other way around). Likewise, many images that were made into gallery images are similar: the Yoshi image has an official artwork, for example. Stumpers! 02:24, 20 October 2008 (EDT)