MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Super Radio (talk) I discussed every aspect in the game--covering even things you won't find so easily on the web, unless you have the game yourself! The game isn't too complicated, so I wanted the concise writing to reflect this. I'm hereby noting the merits of Toadette the Achiever (talk) who wrote articles about the levels, Yoshi the SSM (talk) who contributed with missing content on the page, and LuigiMaster123 (talk) who incorporated the enemy and object tables, as well as level tables in pages about the game's worlds. (I'm still militating towards having consistent quality among articles that accompany the game article.) Thank you all!
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Huge thanks to Super Radio for expanding a lot onto this article! Per nomination. (And you're welcome for giving you info fresh from my copy of the game.)
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all.
- Yoshi the SSM (talk) Helped out with this, might as well vote for support. Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- LuigiMaster123 (talk) Per all and I'm glad I could help you with the enemy and object tables. :)
Removal of opposes
Unfortunately, I could not find any footage on levels that were uploaded by Nintendo when the WFC service was still up. They seemed to have disappeared without leaving a single trace, not even on the internet, so documentation was not possible. Regardless, I don't think this is grounds for not featuring the article, as they are not relevant anymore and would have been given a separate page anyway. -- -- KOOPA CON CARNE