MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Mario Tennis Open
- Mr.L1998 (talk) This article is written with details. It is a nice game too. A lot of screenshots are shown. It can be a featured article!
- Metalex123 (talk)
- Sonicrush888 (talk)
- SmartYoshi (talk)
- A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk)
- Driver104 (talk)
- Yoshi876 (talk) The sport games that are currently featured all have images of the courts and so I feel this is needed before it becomes featured, also the background of the Light Blue Yoshi is different from the others and I personally feel like it makes that part of the article look unprofessional. And also looking at the table some of the images are different sizes.
Removal of Opposes
Yoshi876 (talk) The thing is every game that is currently featured has empty sections, so I'm not sure whether we should discount a game proposed for featuring just because it does have empty sections.
[Daisy Lover] Light blue Yoshi and Yellow Yoshi's Images are not correct. Light blue has some background mistake and yellow has faint text over it. Also Bowser Jr's image is a lot bigger than the rest. Besides the gallery flaws, one also needs to include that Mario Tennis Open has a Puzzle Swap piece and should link an image of the completed puzzle swap next to it as well. Those should happen before this becomes featured.
- By the way, Daisy Lover, just because Bowser Jr. is slightly bigger than the rest doesn't mean it's not "correct". Also, in Light Blue Yoshi's case, the light blue background is pretty inconsistent, but it won't warrant an article not being featured. Also, I don't think Puzzle Swap is required to be covered in this article. LeftyGreenMario (talk)
@ LeftyGreenMario, my case is this -- yes, the information so far is good but I don't think all aspects of the game have been accounted for yet. Additionally, I believe more tables could be useful for the article itself after we recheck on the character stats, which is still very crucial. MeritC (talk)
- Which aspect of the game? You should specify. Not all the game modes are here? Not all the controls are covered? On character stats, I don't think there are official stats on characters. In fact, their stats aren't even shown in game. Sure, all the characters vary, even within their own group, but, again, like in Mario Power Tennis, we don't really have the stats. We have to determine the stats in-game by estimating. LeftyGreenMario (talk)