MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Mario Strikers Charged
- I have played the game myself and unlocked almost everything, so I would know whether any information was incorrect. After reading the article, I found a couple of minor errors and rectified them, so there should be no errors in the article now. Furthermore, it is certainly long enough to be featured, unlike several complete articles on Mario Wiki. --Pikax 15:48, 9 April 2008 (EDT)
- My Bloody Valentine Its certainly long enough, and contains the information it needs, and is organized quite well.
- Jdrowlands (talk) Like Pikax, I have the game, and I could also help correct any errors in it. And yes, it is quite long, enough to be featured.
- €zlo If you tell that it is long, it means that the article shows good and substantious info.
- 19:52, 2 May 2008 (EDT) I always thought this article contained so much content that it should be featured even before the game was out.
- Stumpers! The Stump approves of what he has written. :P But in all honesty what I'm digging is the rest of the article that I didn't write. Not a spec of information seems to have escaped the writers! Nice.
Hey... that's so weird... I just wrote on my userpage that I thought this should be nominated. Crazy. Well, I'll edit it one last time the (hopefully) near future before I support. Stumpers! 21:35, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
- Yeah, I did some editing to it too. When I first looked at it, the first error I spotted was the description of Bowser Jr's away entrance. --Pikax 17:04, 14 April 2008 (EDT)
kthxbai. My Bloody Valentine