MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Luigi Circuit
- Raphaelraven497 (talk) Too short, and some of the pictures have odd captions. In the MKWii section, having Baby Luigi in all the pictures seems awkward. It should be pictures of Luigi, because it's his course, after all. Also, I think FA's should be articles about games or characters, not Mario kart courses
- Reversinator (talk) It needs a rewriting.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) I don't like all the repeatitive Infoboxes. Do we have that in other articles of places that appear in other games.
Removal of Opposes
- KS3 (talk) per my comments below, and the pictures don't all have to be Luigi, or how about let's get rid of all the Mario Kart: Double Dash! pictures, because they don't have Luigi. EDIT: per BWOF. EDIT: What do you mean it's too short? I expanded it a lot.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) "Too short" is probably the only valid reason in the vote, but even then, it's way too vague.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Expanded it and it's longer. Plus, Baby Weegee is fine. Why in some of the Bowsah Castle pics have WARIO racing in them? That's even more awkward. Your last reason is also invalid; we have featured articles that aren't about games/characters *cough cough* Assist Trophy, List of Collectibles, Badge, Mt. Teapot. There are no rules that said it MUST be a character/game.
- KS3 (talk) I fixed a lot of stuff, including some rewriting of the article. And per BWOF's comment at the bottom of the page.
I agree with Raphae, for example in the Double Dash section: "The Mario Bros. are just 2 seconds away from the start of the race and they are so pumped!" It's funny, but kindsa weird IMO. Gamefreak75 (talk)
- Well still, this article is longer than Robo Koopa (alter ego). KS3 (talk)
- Fixed it, Gamefreak75. KS3 (talk)
Ravenman: You should know how difficult it is to get a great screenshot of the course and Luigi Circuit is technically Baby Luigi's place too (Baby LUIGI). Yoshi Circuit, Peach Beach, Wario Colosseum, and some more doesn't happen to have their owners racing in it as well and they are faring pretty fine. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- Yes, but ive been taking pics of each character on their MKWii course im gonna upload and replace the others with. (hopefully) Raphaelraven497 (talk)