MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Health Meter
From the Super Mario Wiki
- Bowser's luma (talk) It's very small, and it really just explains what the Health Meter is; it doesn't provide any real info about it. Well, not enough info to be featured. That's because there really is no info about it; it's just a Health Meter. It's not really in-depth.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) The intro has to be longer and per Bowser's Luma.
- SWFlash (talk) There's no some games, like Yoshi Story; I will try to make a stub sections through.
- New Super Mario (talk) Per Bowser's luma. Who want's to read about a Health Meter anyway?
- Pikachu8090 (talk) Per Bowser's Luma. Almost anyone who plays a fighting game or an adventure game might know what a health bar is.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Unless stated otherwise, this is an article about a health meter in general, not the health meter in Super Mario 64 and its sequels. Per all.
- Ultramariologan (talk) This page is so short. We should make the sentences longer. Per Bowser's Luma.
Removal of Opposes
The explanation (at the top; right after fastat temple) is very short. It doesn't explain how it's works. As I said before, there's not much games. 1 stub section. Not enough to be FA.
+1 work SWFlash (talk)