- Stooben Rooben (talk) - It's a well-written article that provides a lot of information on the character. There is info on his relationship with the Robbos, his battle techniques, as well as his physical appearance. Though it's on a character that has only appeared in one game, it contains enough information to be a Featured Article.
- Per Stooby. ToadetteAnime4evur (talk)
- Super-Yoshi (talk) - Looks good to me, Per St00by.
- Grapes (talk) Per Stooby.
- Bloc Partier (talk) - Per Stoobs.
Son of Suns (talk) - My problem with this article is that a majority of the biographical information is in the lead, while some parts of the article seem obvious (the Physical Appearance section could simply say he looks like a normal Craw). I don't really care about the Physical Appearance section - it's fine. However, the article does need a "Biography" section, per this rule: "…have significant information from all sources and appearances, especially a biography for character articles." Gus is a character and needs a biography, even if it is short. So I feel most of the intro should be moved down and slightly expanded into a Biography section, informing the reader of all the options related to Gus, and the consequences as a result (for example, what happens if Mario refuses to pay the toll? What happens if he fights and loses? What happens if he runs away? - If Gus doesn't say or do anything after any of these options, no big deal, but if Gus does say or do something, it should be noted, especially for an article of this size). The lead can then mention his role (not all the options) in the game and give some background on his character (like him being a part of the Robbo Gang - which is important in-universe information and should be in like the second sentence in the whole article). With some of the options in a Biography section, the intro could be more succinct (instead of two paragraphs) and lead up to the main body of the article, instead of being the main body of the article itself. Paraphrasing some info from the tattles, such as Gus being a relatively tough opponent and his dedication to his guard duty, could be used to fill out the intro section.
OK, two things with this article; the first is simple: that second image looks blurry to me. If someone could fix that, that would be great. If not, well, that's OK too. ;) Secondly, is it 3,000 characters? That's the main concern, so I'll check that out.
Oh, yeah, and instead of an image of him getting hurt, might I recommend a shot of the battle with him? That would be far more exciting, in my opinion. Just trivial matters, really. ;) .
- OOps, 4,000. My bad. And I found that it is about 4,141 characters with that main template at the top. Without, it is about 3,646 characters. Do we include that template? If so, good job! If not, well.... Um.... Better splice some sentences. :P But yeah, it's a very good article. :D .
All good points. I'ma comment on each one.
- I can try to find a screenshot of Gus getting fought. If not...well, we'll work from there. :P
- It's actually 5,500 characters with the templates; so without them...it's probably around 4,600 bytes. If you'd like to know the exact amount of characters, I'll copy it into my test page and remove the templates. Then you'll just have the words. :D