MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Coin Rush
From the Super Mario Wiki
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk) Very detailed for a petty article (it covers the cost of each pack), with lots of good-quality pictures.
- Mariobros1985 (talk)
- YoshiCookie (talk)
- Calztchi (talk)
- SmartYoshi (talk)
- YoshiKong (talk)
Removal of Opposes
- User withdrew oppose vote on their own behalf.
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk) So what if it's short? What matters is that it has good details (not spam)! It's not even that short, anyway!
- YoshiKong (talk) Per Electrical dude, it is up to date and complete with all info currently available.
- Removal passed.
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk)I appreciate how you didn't pull any punches, but the article is great already, and it'll be even better when those packs are released.
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Bowser's going to appear in games yet he's been featured...so unless we need to unfeature him we can't deny featured article rights to this article.
- YoshiKong (talk) Per all.
- Oh great, we make an article that will expand even more a FA. Take a look at Mario. It could be a FA, but it can't as more games come and we have to add info for them. Same for this. More packs will come and we have to add, add, add… MarioSmasher (talk)
SmartYoshi's vote is in fact valid because the rules say be of reasonable length, and not marked as a stub. therefore he can argue that being too short is a reason to reject a FA. Marshal Dan Troop (talk)