MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Bowser's Castle
From the Super Mario Wiki
- Supremo78 (talk) - This has reasonable length, content, images, and no improvement templates. I think it's in good shape!
- Smarty54242 (talk)
- Lachlanrichards (talk)
- TheNo1MarioBros (talk)
- Technickal (talk)
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - On the contrary, there are 3 improvement templates on the Yoshi series section.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) per above
- Mario & Luigi (talk) PER ALL...
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Itadaki Street DS's section needs expansion. The tense is not consistent. There is informal writing. The Super Mario Bros. film section shouldn't be there. The "Other Appearances" section needs to be merged with the main Appearances section. Finally, there is a rainbow assortment of templates, including the Trivia one.
- Superfiremario (talk) I'll check the article. There's verb tense template, a rewrite template, a constrction, an additional image one, and a trivia one. 3 of the templates on Yoshi series. It needs more work.
- GEX (talk)Per all
- PyroGuy6 (talk) I spy with my little mask a lot of information missing.
- KS3 (talk) You guys said it all: too many improvement templates, too many short sections, a "need more images" template, and a construction template.
- Roads (talk)Per all. I don't know much about the Yoshi series as far as the castle is concerned, but I fixed the bad verb tense.
- Byllant (talk) - The main games are the most important appearances for Bowser's Castle, but where's Super Mario 3D Land? I somewhat dislike the main picture of the article.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Why are there multiple pictures in the infobox? Lots of areas also need expansion and grammar checks.
- Enriquevv75 (talk) Per all. The page needs a lot more improvement