From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Krusha may mean:
- Krusha, a large, burly species of Kremling.
- Krusha, a main character on the Donkey Kong Country animated series.
- The name mistakenly given to the enemy Knocka, in the game Donkey Kong Land III.
- Kasplats, Kremlings from Donkey Kong 64 that were mistakenly named as Krushas in the game's Prima guidebook.
- King Krusha K. Rool, King K. Rool's boxer alias from Donkey Kong 64.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|