||This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.
Here are the rules of my talk page:
- Don't sware,even with asterisks.
- Don't ask me to do a sprite,I don't know how.
Not so nice
That's not so nice of you if you hate me. rend (talk) (edits)
Apparently, you haven't been around here too long.
>> That good? 3D, prefer animated?
You need to upload it first. Here, I'll do it for you:
Um,Im usually on Userpedia,and hi. Wario Bros. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
What's needed? 3D, BANA-NA
Fake News Notice
It appears that you have yet to PM me your Fake News section on the Wiki Forum. I'm not rushing you, but merely reminding you to PM them to me before April 5th (2 days before the release of the paper). Thanks for being a part of the team! ;) — Stooben Rooben Fake News ROOLS, all else DROOLS! XD
- Kewl. Oh, and what section do you write for? It says you're an interviewer (which is Xpike's job), but it doesn't seem like an interview. — Stooben Rooben I gotta know so I can title it.
Hmfp. The Shroom is going to be released tommorow, not today. I reverted your edit to the Fake News XIII page because you should (normally) post your section on the Fake News XIV page(When it will be made, of course). --Blitzwing 12:21, 6 April 2008 (EDT)
- Kewl. You did a great job! But, next time you put your section into the the Fake News yourself, try to be a bit more careful; the coding was all screwy after you posted it. Don't worry though, I fixed it. ;) — Stooben Rooben Finally! Mario goes to jail! MUAHAHA!
- Hey, dude. I really appreciate you making the interview this month, but that's Xpike's job. There can't be 2 people doing 1 job. So, I'll have to ask you to switch positions. The only position we currently have open is the Wanted Posters, in which you have to be good at editing and making images. If you can't do this, I'm sorry; it's just the rules. — Stooben Rooben
- Sorry you can't do the wanted posters, but you can't do the interview because Xpike has that position. Sorry. There's lot's of open positions here if you want. Just confer with Blitzwing (talk) to make sure it's okay. ;) — Stooben Rooben
Re: No Subject
Um, and how do you do that? Marcelagus (T • C • E)
I know that cos I've been here longer than you, I keep it there just in case I don't understand something =|Storm Yoshi
Yeah! I'm a HUGE Yoshi fan! :D — Stooben Rooben I like your new sig BTW.
- Sure! He told me about it once, but I forgot to join. =| Thanks for reminding me! ;) — Stooben Rooben
I am gonna do them this week. You are a red Yoshi with wings?
Edit: There is the first part:
RE: What the...
Because I like Link. Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·
- It also makes sense because The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is my favorite game. Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·
- Nope. All of us think Ocarina of Time is awesome. But I prefer Twilight Princess. Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·
- I like Ocarina of Time too, but I think it's too hard for me. I'm still in the Water Temple as an adult. =P Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·
- I'll get past it in a few hundred years. Or...whenver the lazyness gets off me. Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·
- Oh no, you're not wasting space. =( Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·
I apologise for posting this message so late. You may use that sprite. :) User:BooKid/sig
I can try to make your sprites M&L. I've done it a few times (not here), and I'm not bad. So, just show me where your sprites are at, and I'll attend to it. ;) Also, you may use my "this user is friends with Stooben Rooben" userbox.
P.S.: Are you having trouble with your status bar? Because it looks like it's a big green stripe. Try making the text a different color. — Stooben Rooben Stooben Rooben, always here to help others!
- Thanks! — Stooben Rooben
- Well, I'm very busy with a lot of stuff on the Wikis and in school, but I think I'll have it done in less than a week. ;) — Stooben Rooben
- Kewl. Thanks for being patient. — Stooben Rooben To think about it, everyone's busy with something. :o
Sorry, but signup for the Awards Committee has already been locked. It was open to anyone for about a month starting in the middle of March. Wa TC@Y 23:40, 23 April 2008 (EDT)
Hey, I don't mean to come down on you, but your sig is a little bit too big. The length is fine, but the pic makes it too tall. Try cropping down the picture a bit more, and it should work out. ;) — Stooben Rooben
- Not exactly. I mean, you can do that, but it's microscopic. Go into paint and copy the image onto the editing plane. Then take the square-select tool and crop it down. I can do it for you if you'd like. — Stooben Rooben
- That's just right. Good job! ;) — Stooben Rooben
- You're welcome! — Stooben Rooben
I want to let you know I haven't forgot to make your sprites; I'll have them done next week. I'm just extremely busy with the Fake News right now. ;) — Stooben Rooben 20:53, 1 May 2008 (EDT)
you like bob-ombs eh?...
File:Bob.gif Bob-omb buddy File:Bob.gif
Well, Master Crash is really inactive on the MW. He's on a lot on Userpedia; I don't know if he's your enemy though. It's really rare for him to hate someone. :) — Stooben Rooben 14:29, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Yeah, he's only on maybe once a week...if even that. ...Speaking of sprites, I'm about halfway done with yours. They're actually kind of hard. :O — Stooben Rooben 17:49, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Exactly. Whereas a Stooben Rooben edit is always there. :D But, seriously: don't sweat it. Master Crash has very few enemies, and I'm positive you're not one of them. ;) — Stooben Rooben 17:57, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Wait...you wanted multiple M&L sprites of what's in your sig, right? Cuz, I'm trying to make more custom ones, but... — Stooben Rooben 18:01, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- No problem. I'll upload the one sprite in a bit. ;) — Stooben Rooben 18:07, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- You're welcome. — Stooben Rooben 18:22, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- There ya go, I uploaded it for you. ;) — Stooben Rooben 18:34, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Here. It's already in your sig; I even cropped it down in size for you! If you don't notice a difference in the image, click "refresh", and you'll notice a difference. — Stooben Rooben 18:39, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Hmm...well, the only way you might be able to tell is to zoom in on it in MS Paint, and then compare the revisions. — Stooben Rooben 20:27, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- You're welcome. I'm actually expanding your current sprite sheet. :O It might not be as big as mine, but it should be fair-sized. ;) — Stooben Rooben 17:46, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
:D to your O_O
Wow, thanks! :D This is a wonderful birthday! — Stooben Rooben 21:05, 6 May 2008 (EDT)
RE: New Sig
Way better than your other one (no offense). Its much neater. :D — Stooben Rooben 16:45, 8 May 2008 (EDT)
- Yeah, this one's really neat. I'm glad you like the sprite I remade for you. :D — Stooben Rooben 16:47, 8 May 2008 (EDT)
- You go to the top of your talk page and click 'move'. Then, move it to User Talk:Goldguy/Archive 1. ;) — Stooben Rooben 16:49, 8 May 2008 (EDT)