Hello mr. Moonshine, you're great adding details of MKwii (good for putting details about some tracks). however, i'm trying to avoid those things, because i wanted to get the game and reveal the stuff myself <:P ¢oincoll€ctor 00:26, 23 April 2008 (EDT) another Daisy fan, cool! why don't you try to watch my userpage? i think that it tells all... :)
- Yeah, sorry, I'll try to refrain form adding track detaisl from now on.And yeah, I'm a Daisy fan, I used in in MP8 and I plan to use her once I unlock her in MKWii (once it comes out here in the US that is). And sure, I'll watch your page.
- so, did you watch my userpage? I have to tell that I'm a Princess Daisy-fan too! :D Usually I draw some "artworks" about daisy made by me - to compensate that poor umber of arts of her (worst for mario kart wii :[ )... well, it was a pleasure talking with you, but i have to go...
¢oincoll€ctor 01:08, 25 April 2008 (EDT) sure, I have over 150 drawn pics of daisy. unvelieable, but i love drawing :D
Hi Birdoshi! I've seen you around a few times too. Andd great drawings, CC. =) -Moonshine
- Hi Moonshine, Do you have Mario Kart Wii?
¢oincoll€ctor "the same question for everything"
- Lets see, so many questions! Yes, I have MKWii. My favorite character is Daisy, and my second is Ashley. =) -Moonshine
Hi again Birdoshi! And I would say Birdo for your previous question. -Moonshine
Hello i'm Hemu I notice you read my page because I check the Whosonline i'm not too popular ut i might be able to help you and things User:Hemu/sig
Sorry for my spelling errors in the Tiny Kong article, I just don't notice them. Thanks for correcting them. Javier12345 18:27, 14 June 2008 (EDT)
No problem, everyone makes mistakes. Keep up the good work, you've been doing great editing the Kongs pages. - Moonshine
Hi Moonshine!!! How are you!! well, check this, is my new personal image!!
- Wow, great pic! Did you make it yourself? - Moonshine
Baby Peach Nomination
Hey, Moonshine! Can I ask you a favor? One of the opposers has not made an edit to the Wiki since July 5th. Two messages have been left on his talk page during this time asking him if the changes we had made to the Baby Peach page satisfied his oppose. We can remove the oppose if 5 users included us vote on it at the page, MarioWiki:Featured Articles/N/Baby Peach. Stumpers! 21:32, 21 July 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks much! I've contacted the other supporters that made edits today, so hopefully we'll get somewhere. I'm talking to FD about removing his oppose, but I'll mention the vote to him! Stumpers! 22:20, 21 July 2008 (EDT)
I wasn't exactly talking to you when making the revert. When I revert a lot of edits at once, it's not like I'm gonna inform each person of who I'm talking to in the edit description. Your trivia edit was fine though, you're right. FD09
RE: Series Proposal
As soon as I get free time, which could be today, tomorrow... next weekend. With going to college Thursday it's a little iffy right now. You're guidelines in terms of what to merge was spot on. I think that we should separate the trophies issue for now, just because I don't want someone coming up and saying, "You mean that we have to include James Bond 007 as a series page because of the appearance of one trophy and one item?!" Stumpers! 03:43, 20 August 2008 (EDT)
- Oh, right. Ha, ha, thanks for reminding me. I'll work on that as soon as I can. Lately I've just been checking watched pages, casting a vote every once in a blue moon... you know. Stumpers! 19:39, 8 September 2008 (EDT)
You got it. --R.O.B 128 03:45, 28 August 2008 (EDT)
The wiki has been around since April 2007. It was originally founded by Max2, but he is too busy with userpedia. I've donated more than 5 times as much stuff than he has.
I like Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright myself. You should become a user at the wiki. Kirbypedia is simply a copy of Kirby wiki. It isn't even a wiki, just an online encyclopedia.
Also, you should join Star Fox Wiki if you have knowledge on Star Fox. Do you happen to know where I can support the deletion of the articles on the non-Mario series?
Yeah, this wiki shouldn't have articles on stuff like that. There is a Sonic and Smash Wiki y'know. My name on Kirby Wiki is Blue Ninjakoopa.
- --R.O.B 128 03:12, 2 September 2008 (EDT)
Kool. Now we can help out on two wikis. --R.O.B 128 13:26, 3 September 2008 (EDT)
All you gotta do is make the template. Feel free to alter it. :)
You're welcome. Anything you need. ☆R.O.B 128♂ 15:27, 27 September 2008 (EDT)