User talk:Desert mario
Welcome to the Super Mario Wiki!, a collaborative knowledge-base dedicated to the Marioverse. We're glad to have you as a member. If you have any questions, just post it on the FAQ talk page or ask an experienced member.
The following articles contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the Super Mario Wiki community. If this is your first time visiting, please read our Introduction.
How do I do that?
- Article – Help creating, expanding, improving an article
- Color codes – Help translating colors to hexadecimal
- CSS – Help creating an unique monobook.css file for each user.
- Format – Help formatting text
- Gallery – Help creating a picture gallery
- Icon – Help adding an icon
- Image – Help putting an image on a page
- License – Help selecting the license for uploaded media
- Link – Help creating a link
- List – Help creating a list
- Media – Image, audio, and video information
- Signature – Help creating a signature
- Table – Help creating a table
- Template – Help creating and using a template
- User preferences – Help with your preferences
- Userbox – Help creating a userbox
- Vandalism – Help stopping a vandal
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user space belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community.