User talk:3dejong/Archive 2
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- 1 Reply: The Really Weird Freaky Robo Skeleton Kremling Cyborg
- 2 Reply: Sub-Section
- 3 Frog Mario
- 4 Response to your reply
- 5 Image
- 6 Reply
- 7 Dark Land
- 8 Wario
- 9 My Page
- 10 Wario Master of Disguise
- 11 Wario: Master of Disguise or Wario Theif
- 12 Reply:It's P-S-Y
- 13 Still here
- 14 Like my custom pic.?
- 15 Big Eight Table
- 16 Reply: Blocked
- 17 I Like Ham
- 18 Yay!
- 19 MKDS - RE
- 20 You have Wi-Fi!
Reply: The Really Weird Freaky Robo Skeleton Kremling Cyborg
Thanks for the compliment. I got the name from an old Spider-Man villain (called Demo-Goblin). -- Sir Grodus
This message is regarding the article Frog Mario. Where did you get the message you put in the article from?? I reverted your edit because I'm quite sure that it's just a message you created by altering the message for Tanooki Mario with the word "raccoon" changed to "frog". Koopa lover 12:42, 11 November 2006 (EST)
Response to your reply
Do you have a good enough memory for you to know sure this is correct?? I can't find any web site that agrees with you. (I did a Google search on "Thank you kind frog" and it got only 4 results, none of which appear to have to do with Super Mario Bros. 3.) Koopa lover 12:53, 11 November 2006 (EST)
- I am very surprised you can't trust another member with what they have to say. What you're doing is only seeing it your way and knocking out any other possibilities because you don't believe the message could be that simple. If you don't believe it, get the game and find the message! Because 3dejong has played the game, I find his information more accurate, unless you actually have the game and played it more recently.
- Sorry to put this on your talk page, 3dejong. Wa TC@ 12:58, 11 November 2006 (EST)
- S'okay. Thank you, Wayoshi! I am currently re-reasearching the information. 3dejong
'sup man, Wario's been my favorite character since ever. I know a lot about him. sadly I don't have Strikers, baseball, or basketball. If you do please add something about him. i don't get it 'till Christmas.
- oooops. Sorry 'bout that. I'm working on my user page at the moment..... -- WarioLoaf 12:16, 18 November 2006 (EST)
Wario Master of Disguise
I am sorry 3dejong I had to delete your article but this article is arleady on the Wario Wiki. I think it would be good if I gave you the link, but I'm not sure. Paper Jorge ( Need to tell me something? Go to my talk page.·Contributions·) 23:46, 18 November 2006 (EST)
Wario: Master of Disguise or Wario Theif
I have heard about this and can not find anything good right now on it. I'm so getting when it comes out, though. I thought was going to be called Wario Theif. Warioware Smooth Moves comes out also for the Wii. Rumors say in Mario Party 8, the two new characters are gonna be Pety Piranna and Shy Guy. They might bring back DK I hope. WarioLoaf (talk)
Take a look at PP:SC#P-S-Y. Then read below. :)
Look over what you were trying to add – use Ctrl + F to find text. I bet those three letters are in there somewhere. This new server is taking the ban of the text string more seriously, but so far only one title has been affected (as you see on the page). Instead of the three letters, use dashes inbetween them in your case.
Like my custom pic.?
For Mario Kart Double Dash I always choose Wario and King Boo. Like this pic I merged?:
Big Eight Table
- here, I'll put in a new code. The tables at the bottom of Luigi's article. It's colors are poor. Here, I'll show you in a sec. ~ WarioLoaf (talk)
- Grey fades Peach, Wario, and Yoshi's names. Wario's yellow now. No one else is, and Yellow ,makes it pritty. Yellows my favorite color. lol ~ WarioLoaf (talk)
- Praise the Lord. ~ WarioLoaf (talk)
- hahahahahahahahaha. Got you that time! ~ WarioLoaf (talk)
I Like Ham
- .................... what, not like you didn't have any ~ WarioLoaf (talk)
- lol ~ WarioLoaf needs to make better conversation starters
- That'll be a big help, 3D. It's so hard, though, be warned. A walkthrough would be great, but remember to proofread and put links! Phoenix Rider
- I know you aren't here at the time that I'm posting this, but you unlock Rocket Guys in the "Moltz the Very Goonie" battle. When you hit Moltz, he'll shrink and then send Rocket Guys at you, right? Well, egg 'em and they are now in your Island Museum! Para Yoshi Wahoo! 09:18, 1 December 2006 (EST)
MKDS - RE
Bet your butt I am! lol
- Well I'm gonna be Wario in the Dk or Daisy Standard. I really like the Standard cars for some reason WarioLoaf (talk)
- Check my Custom Main pic. On My page, should give an idea of what I am gonna be like! WarioLoaf (talk)
- Well I really want to race you on Ranbow road with Wario, just to amaze you on how good I'll be lol ~ WarioLoaf Wondering how many times he will fall off of Rainbow road, 3D is so gonna kill me in that *GLUP!*
- Don't let me win, by then I'd have rich practice with Wayoshi my friend. MUHAHAHA! ~ WarioLoaf, knowing he's gonna loose makes a last effort to regain a fair game with no "let me wins"
- My loss, then. Need Your Page Archived? i can do it! WarioLoaf (talk)
You have Wi-Fi!
- a) I won't be available Saturday. :( b) I found a friend code on your user page, but the game calls it "incorrect". Wa TC@ 22:46, 10 December 2006 (EST)
- I'm 222-86, so watch it. ;) a) I think a different DS would change your fc, so that makes sense. b) You should get AIM so we can communicate casually like this outside of the wiki. ^_^ c) Would you like me to archive this user talk page? You can do two archives of 20 at this point. Wa TC@ 23:00, 10 December 2006 (EST)