The 'Shroom:Issue XX/Fun Stuff
Guess the game
1. It was a game for the SNES
2. The game had started a big sub-series.
3. In the game; there was a character that appeared in no other game in it's series; except as a very little cameo in one of the later games.
4. It also had a character that didn't make an appearance in the immediate sequel.
6. You didn't realize I left out 5; did you?
7. It was considered a fairly great game.
The answer is <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>Super Mario Kart! </hide></showhide>
Hey! Wazzup? It is time for Mind Bogglers!
Let's start. How many enemies are in the picture? Not bosses. Just enemies.
Here is a hint. <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>Don't include that weird arm at the far right.
The answer is <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>Five.
The answers are <showhide>__HIDER__<hide> here! </hide></showhide>
The source images are in this link, folks.
Can you find the Koopa Head hidden in this image?
The answer? You know the drill, it's here!!
1.What must be done to play as Mario and Luigi for the Game Boy's version of Tetris?
2.In Super Mario 64, What is the name of course 11?
3.What is the only level Wigglers appear in in Super Mario 64?
4.What cup does Banshee Boardwalk reside in Mario Kart 64?
5.In Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games, What 2 speed characters are "Mario Charactors"?
6.Where does Princess Daisy come from?
7.Which 4 characters appear on the box art for Mario Kart 64?
8.How much damage will a koopa troopa cause in Super Mario 64?
9.In Super Mario 64, what 2 levels do "Haeve Hos" appear in?
10.Where can a shark be found in Super Mario 64?
The answer are <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>
1.Mario and Luigi can only be seen in multiplayer mode. Mario represents P.1 while Luigi is P.2.
5.Yoshi and Daisy
7.Mario, Wario, Bowser, and DK.
8.Zero. Koopa Troopas are only capible of knocking Mario back a few feet but do not cause harm to him.
9.Wet-Dry World and Tick-Tock Clock.
10. Dire, Dire Docks</hide></showhide>
Find the Differences!
<showhide>__HIDER__<hide> Answers are here.</hide></showhide>