The 'Shroom:Issue VI/May Report
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Statistic||As of 18:45P, 3 May*||As of 19:00P, 3 June*||Total for May||% of Change|
|Views per Edit||78.39||81.52||–||3.99%|
|Edits per Page||7.42||7.83||–||5.25%|
|# of Articles||5,926||6,282||356||6.01%|
|# of Pages||21,100||23,175||2,075||9.83%|
|# of Files||6,571||7,113||542||8.25%|
|# of Users||1,595||1,797||202||12.66%|
New ACTIVE Users
A lot of bad news this month. Let's get done with that first:
- Two major sysops, Son of Suns, and KPH2293, left the wiki; SoS because of stress of working and school, KPH because of inactivity and feeling irritated from many users here (identities unknown). We are still chugging along, but it will take some time to adjust.
- As shown above, stats are down. This can be partially attributed to the leaving of the preceding, but also just a slow month. It happens, if June is another bad month there may be some concern.
- FAs were uplifted after they were considered "bad quality" and have been in confusion for the month.
Now the good:
- New system "PAIR" (see Proposals page) may fix FAs by next month.
- Great Gonzo is our 13th sysop. We now have 9 active.
- Mario Award voting starts TOMORROW. 30 awards, many nominees for each. Be sure to vote, guest or member! Email likely required.
Keep up the good work on the wiki to get those stats back up to par.
|Front Page About Archives Comments Subscribe Spotlight Contact us Manual of Style Sign up |