- This article is about the object in Pinball. For the object in the Super Smash Bros. series, see List of Super Smash Bros. series objects § Target.
Targets are Pinball Parts that appear in Pinball and VS. Pinball. Scene A features four targets, collectively known as Target 1 or Targets 1, while scene B features seven targets, collectively known as target 2 or Targets 2.
If the ball touches a target, it disappears and the player earns 100 points. If all of the targets in scene A disappear, a bonus of 1,000 points is awarded. If all of the targets in scene B disappear, in addition to a 1,000 point bonus, an exit briefly opens that allows the ball to reach the striker.
Names in other languages
- Target 1
- Target 2
- Pinball North American instruction booklet, page 7.
- Pinball North American instruction booklet, page 6.
- Pinball North American instruction booklet, page 5.
- Pinball Japanese instruction booklet, page 5.
|Pinball / VS. Pinball|
|Characters||Mario • Lady|
|Pinball Parts||Flipper • Lane • Slot window • Slot target • Up-post • Target • Lane light • Hole kicker • Bumper • Striker • Card • Card lane • Hole • Egg • Chick • Stopper • Side lane • Bingo lamp • Floor|
|Scenes||Scene A • Scene B • Bonus Stage|