Are there any images of these in action?--Luigibros2 13:25, 22 November 2007 (EST)
- There's only videos of it in action. And videos can't be posted on the article. Paper Jorge! I give paper cuts so stand back!
We have in the article image that "time hole" is improper, meaning uncapitalized. As our article title we have it capitalized (the first letter always is, I'm talking about "hole"). Should we move it to "time hole," (Time hole) which is currently a redirect here? Stumpers! 11:36, 18 August 2008 (EDT)
- Yeah. After all, screenshots never lie. It should be moved to "time hole". Marcelagus (T • C • E)
- I think it was me who moved it to "Time Hole" in the first place. I was under the impression that article titles should always be treated as if they were proper names. But if that's not the case, feel free to move it back. Sorry. Time Questions 12:21, 18 August 2008 (EDT)
- (edit: It wasn't me; I was thinking of Worm Hole. Time Questions 12:23, 18 August 2008 (EDT))
- Actually that was why I was asking: I'm not sure if we should make all titles proper as in a book title or not myself! Stumpers! 12:56, 18 August 2008 (EDT)