Merged with Implied locations
Shouldn't this be in the List of Implied Locations article? Sticker Star is never seen nor explored. I think a proposal is in need, but since this article was only recently created, I'm not 100% sure. Tails777 Talk to me!
Is the table needed?
I don't see why the table with the list of the Sticker Comet pieces should be in this article; it looks quite irrelevant. It should be moved to the Sticker Comet article. Lapu (talk) 16:18, 19 November 2012 (EST)
Merge with Implied locations
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
As I said above, Sticker Star isn't even seen and only mentioned and I believe that falls into the definition of implied. We can move the information about the Royal Stickers to the Royal Sticker article when we make it.
- Tails777 (talk) I support my own proposal
- Lapu (talk) there is barely any information about this location in the game.
- Coooool123 (talk) Per all.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - 1. It is indeed never seen in the game and 2. Most of the article isn't even about the Sticker Star.
- YoshiKong (talk) Per all, although it at first seemed strange to me how the article seen in the title of Paper Mario: Sticker Star needed to be merged rather than stand alone. But I agree that there is very little info given about the subject and for all we know, it may not even exist as it is never seen in the game (therefore, it is "implied").