This will be the first page I'll fix up. Let me just un-stab my eyes...
Please note that this is part of my Trouble Center quest, so don't edit this page until I'm finished, please. ~LordKenny
don't remove the other templates >_> Great Gonzo
- The templates are messy, space consuming, and repeat information that usually is written there anyway. However, thats just my opinion, and if you want them to stay on this page, then I will try to find the best place to put them. I do think though that it would be a better idea to just simply let the tattles speak for themselfs. ~LordKenny
- Please put them back in and take out the tattle... Great Gonzo
- I shall put them back in once I finish up writing everything for the article. They will be in there in the final product. ...Didn't the templates have the tattles in them? Bah.
- Erm... I just sort of noticed that there isn't a Paper Mario template (that I know of). AND also, the Super Paper Mario template incorrectly says "Spiky" when the Goomba is "Spiked" in SPM. ~LordKenny
- Ok, the Paper Mario template is there. Thanks for finding it. =) I'm still a bit concerned about the templates. ~Lord Kenny
I can't remember...
There was one in Paper Mario in Bowser's Castle; he didn't recognize Mario and sold him stuff, but he wasn't named. -- Sir Grodus
The Paper Mario AND Super Paper Mario Templates incorrectly call the enemy "Spiky Goomba", when in those games, they are called "Spiked Goomba"... How do I fix this? And, also, how do I get rid of the other Spiky Goomba pic? The page dosn't need two pics that look almost the same. The page now sort of looks more like a player's guide than a wiki page... ~Lord Kenny
Ok, after a lot of thinking, I have decided to keep the templates. I talked to some people about it, tried writing articles with and without them, and stuff like that. Well, we DO need the templates. However, we do NOT need them for all the stuff they display. HP, attack, defense, and number are all good, but the logs, tattles, and locations need to be in the article. I have told an admin this, and I am waiting for a response. ~LordKenny
- Just leave the template as is. Great Gonzo
- Can you give me a reason why that is longer than a single sentence? ~LordKenny
- The templates were created for a purpose to hold and house information. It is boring to read. Tattle:That is Great Gonzo he likes Cheese. But put it in a template, add there location, health, items, and all make it exciting. They're useful and have been around for a very longtime. They are nicely colored, and make the page nice. How many other users have you talked to that dislike the templates? Its your opinon. Now just leave the templates alone and stop protesting. Great Gonzo
- ...As a member of this wiki, I have a right to say what I want about something. I'm simply trying to make something better. I'm not even protesting anymore... I'm simply discussing a way to improve the wiki. Stop making such a big deal about it. It's in the admins' hands now. On a lighter note, I like cheese, too. ~LordKenny
- Im not making a big deal about it you are...the templates are fine and should simply be left alone. Great Gonzo
- Thats not what I meant. I'm making a big deal about improving the templates. Your making a big deal about me wanting to improve the templates. I wrote a big article-size report on why they should be changed. You wrote a paragraph with poor grammar that basically told me to shut up. Its the admins' choice now, so stop acting like I'm going to change them myself. ~LordKenny
- Where did you move it to? ~LordKenny
And now, the PM: TTYD has it wrong.
- >_> Well, it IS better than before. Now its 2/3 right. ~LordKenny
Mario Party 7 Spiked Goomba?
Can someone add a picture/discription of this? Or at least the game it appears in? ~LordKenny
- Well, someone should find a pic. I'll add that fact into the article. ...What was Bowser's level called in that? I forgot. Bowser Nightmare? ~LordKenny
- Eh, I was close. =P ~LordKenny
Many different locations?
Pleasant Path is NOT many different locations. Do they also appear elsewhere? Paper Mario is the only Paper Mario game I don't have, so I can't search for them myself. ~LordKenny
Goombario Tattle: Potential Error?
In Goombario's tattle, it's stated that Spiked Goombas can cause "paralysis". I've played Paper Mario 64 quite a lot and never run into them causing paralysis.. is it programmed in? Or is it simply false? --Green Mario (talk) 23:11, November 17, 2019 (EST)