- It seems like it's just trying to be a definition for "planet", which we certainly don't need. I'd be fine with deleting it. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
Use a Planet Buster on this page
When I was in the Space Stage, I looked for planets to colonize. I came across this one. Unfortunately, it wasn't attractive. Its content, not only was it generic and unimpressive, is highly disorganized, like a conglomerate rock. So much unrelated things were next to each other, with comparisons between undiscovered lands and realized worlds.
I had a Planet Buster handy, but before I was going to use it, I thought, maybe, we can terraform it into something else more salvageable. But... everything this planet could've been, there already exists another planet. So, before I decided to take action, I ask my fellow crew members: is it really worth keeping this planet?
Use a Planet Buster
- Mario (talk) A.k.a. pointless article with information tied VERY loosely (complete with comparisons with Dusty Dunes and Mars, laws of physics with Mario logic, Ms. Frizzle's school buses and floating crap in Super Mario Galaxy). Would've been better as a category, but it already exists.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Even without the Spore reference, this is a useless page. My only worry is that neighbouring empires may get pissed at us for it.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per Yoshi876, except I cleared neighboring empires >:D
- Epic Rosalina (talk) Pointless page
- YoshiCookie (talk) Per Mario.
- Dashbot (talk) Useless.
Leave it alone
Do we even need a proposal? There was already a consensus to delete it (albeit by a handful of users, but it would have received more feedback if given time); just slap a delete tag on it and be done with it. No need to drag it out for two weeks. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
- I'd like to see other arguments, though, and talk page proposals do invite other users to argue; they garner more attention than simple discussions. KaBoom! 15:52, 15 March 2014 (EDT)
- I mean, there may be a reason this page dodged the "Delete generic subject" proposal... it could be overlooked, or maybe there was some other reason... either way, we have no idea because there is hardly any discussion or attention being paid to this page. KaBoom! 15:55, 15 March 2014 (EDT)
- Admins (I believe) can restore deleted articles any time, though. Besides, the talk page should give an idea how the page was like. Ray Trace(T|C) 17:25, 15 March 2014 (EDT)