Talk:GAME & WARIO (microgame)
Wii U game
There is going to be a Wii U game with this title. Check out a snippet at 
It's at 3:28 Torngentleman2 14:05, 5 June 2012 (EDT)
Title of the Page
Shouldn't this page title's be moved to more like "GAME & WARIO" instead of having "GAME & WARIO (WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase)" since the Wii U game is called Game & Wario that this microgame's name is all Capitalized and the Wii U game is all lowercased?DigiPen92 (talk) 22:13, 30 March 2013 (EDT)
Rename back to GAME & WARIO
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
do not rename 1-9
I totally think that this page name needs to moving back to "GAME & WARIO" since the page's name is all capitalized and the WiiU title "Game & Wario" is not all capitalized, and there is a redirect that "GAME & WARIO" (with all the words on the title are capitalized) and that its redirected to this page, but this redirect nor title of the page isn't not leading straight to the WiiU title at all.
- MortonBoo99 (talk) People could totally get confused about which is which. Some people don't use CAPS when searching, so it'll become even more confusing.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) I think the current name we have is more definite, which means if we remove the parentheses, we are going into ambiguous territory. When I type Game & Wario in the search engine, both Game & Wario and GAME & WARIO (WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase) appear. If we remove the words in parentheses, we get Game & Wario and GAME & WARIO which can potentially confuse a person browsing the wiki.
- BowserJunior (talk) Per LGM.
- Pinkie Pie (talk) Per all
- King Pikante (talk) Per LGM.
- ThePremiumYoshi (talk) - Per Lefty.
- YoshiDaisyfan9 (talk) - Per all.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) - Per
- NewSMBU (talk) This change breaks logic. Per all.