Shouldn't this article be called "Fly meter" rather than "fly"? As in Health Meter's case, we don't have a standalone article called "Power" reserved for Super Mario 64's health meter. "Fly meter" is also more precise than simply "fly", because "fly" can dictate an action or a common insect. This article deals mostly with the meter anyway. KaBoom! 00:22, 10 February 2014 (EST)
- Or, we can move this to Fly (move). KaBoom! 00:25, 10 February 2014 (EST)
Merge information to Fly (move)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This article is redundant. It's also bothersome that searching for "Fly" leads to this page rather than a disambiguation (searchers can think about the insect or the move). This article, also, is extremely short. The last section in Fly (move) basically deals what this article covers, so we can simply move information from this article to the other, better article.
- Mario (talk) This page and Fly (move) is redundant.
- Lord Grammaticus (talk) Per proposal and above comments.
- KP (talk) Per proposal.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) This page shouldn't be more important than any of the other "Fly" pages out there. This is basically a small section taken out of Fly (move) and made into its own article.
- YoshiCookie (talk) Per SuperYoshiBros.
- SeanWheeler (talk) Merge the two, but keep the title as just "Fly".
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Mario.