Talk:DK: King of Swing
Due to the : located in the title's name, this article is not included within MarioWiki's main namespace. The colon is in the right place though, that is its official title. What to do...Knife (talk) 14:37, 3 March 2007 (EST)
To expand this article, should an Official Artwork section be added, similar to the one Jungle Climber has? A bunch of the artwork is on other pages, and could also be put on this page. Frum LANKY KONG !
- Yep, I say we should add an Artwork Gallery, it would make a lot of sense to do that. My Bloody Valentine
- Does anybody have artwork for Funky Kong and Kritter? I can't find any. Also, should I just use the picture of Bubbles her page has?Frum LANKY KONG !
- They have artwork of Funky and Cranky, but I have no idea how to upload them onto the Wiki! Could someone help? Frum LANKY KONG !
No, not to my knowledge. -- Sir Grodus
Can you post a picture of the enemy here so I know what you're talking about? Frum Spike
- The ghosts DO have a name - at least in Japanese. Look up the official site: . It tells that the name is Powan (ポワン). --Grandy02 17:13, 26 September 2008 (EDT)
- After all that, nobody wrote the article. Tsk, tsk. Can somebody do that? A Link to the Present 20:15, 15 February 2011 (EST)
Nope, i've beat the entire game, once you beat DK's mode, and get all the medals, you get diddy, and don't you need all the medals to fight the boss?
I never played the game, and I don't know anything about it, but I noticed that Cranky is not mentioned anywere in the page, but he has an artwork like every playable character. I think someone who knows the game should write something obout his role in it.--Kombatgod 18:57, 28 March 2009 (EDT)
I'm very sorry for the prank edit this morning. Very sorry.