Talk:Beach Volley Folly
Split Beach Volleyball
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
If we're keeping these minigames split due to different names, gameplay features, and games they appeared in, why should this one stay merged? Almost every instance of when this article talks about the MP5 appearance always involves some sort of variant of "In Mario Party 5, insert difference here". It has a different name, different balls you can hit, a different scoring system and a few different appearances(kinopio cafe instead of kinopio burger, the umbrellas are brighter, there's an extra yellow life ring, etc.).
- Somethingone (talk) If we're not merging Bowser's Bigger Blast, then we need to split this. Let's keep things consistent, shall we?
- Hewer (talk) For consistency's sake, per proposal.
- Tails777 (talk) I agree to this a more and personally, the thought of splitting this ran through my head too. Beach Volleyball has enough additions to make it a bit more than it's MP4 incarnation and, as I mentioned in the Bowser's Bigger Blast proposal, it doesn't seem to be treated as a returning mini-game like The Top 100/Superstars does.
- RHG1951 (talk) Per everyone.
- Archivist Toadette (talk) Per.