From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Spinister Bowser is a Wonder Challenge minigame from Mario Party-e. Its name is a portmanteau of the word "spin" and the word "sinister", meaning evil. The game is similar to Lakitu's Luck, however most of the results the player can win have a negative effect on them.
- Press Repeatedly to stop roulette.
- Discard all coins - "Discard all In-Play Coins from all players."
- Pass Hand left - "All players pass their Hand cards to the person on their left."
- Pass Hand right - "All players pass their Hand cards to the person on their right."
- Pass In-Play left - "All players pass their In-Play cards to the person on their left."
- Pass In-Play right - "All players pass their In-Play cards to the person on their right."
- Take all Items - "Take all In-Play Items from each player and add them to your In-Play cards."
|Minigames from Mario Party-e|
|Balloon Burst! • Bolt from Boo • Cast Away Mario! • Daisy's Rodeo! • Fast Feed Yoshi! • Lakitu's Luck • Mario's Mallet • Spinister Bowser • Time Bomb Ticks! • Waluigi's Reign • Wario's Bluff|