MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N3/King K. Rool
Remove Featured Article Status
Keep Featured Article Status
- Epic Rosalina (talk) Just because it has to be rewritten, doesn't warrant unfeaturing if it will get fixed according to the user edit summary. I am going to fix it before you can remove this oppose.
- Baby Luigi (talk) I rewrote. Most problems the article had should be gone by now.
- Mario (talk) Next time, don't nominate articles to be unfeatured MOMENTS after a user declared to improve the writing after putting a rewrite template. The main reason she put a rewrite template is to invite other users to work on it, not to unfeature it immediately; she said so herself. Allow some time to pass and when no actions are taken, THEN you can do so. My god, why do you want to stress out Baby Luigi? She doesn't need to feel super-pressured to do this (only if she's procrastinating).
- Iggy Koopa Jr (talk) Per all.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) Per all.
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
Um, are you kidding me? Rewriting this is on my to-do list, I've JUST added the template to the page just to let any other would-be helpers understand that this article is badly written. I'll finish it at some point (I definitely hope) but I also invite anyone else to start rewriting this page. The boss fight in the Donkey Kong Country section REALLY bothers me. I don't know exactly what to do with it, though. Baby Luigi (talk)