From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Remove Featured Article Status
LeftyGreenMario (talk) To put it bluntly, the writing is abominable. Read the opening paragraph. "Smithy creates mechanical monsters to be unleashed against the peaceful people of other worlds." It doesn't stop there. This type of writing is everywhere in this article. "Smithy calmly asks Mario to turn over his Star Pieces, and when Mario refuses, an epic battle commences." I'll let these few examples speak for themselves. But, our wiki does not allow this type of writing, especially in a featured article.
- GreenDisaster (talk) Ah, the relics of the past, chock full of writing that's more at home in a Shakespeare play then in a wiki. Per LGM.
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Per all.
- King Pikante (talk) Per all.
- A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk) The writing is heavily major, so I have to agree with LeftyGreenMario, also I will do some cleanup and help.
- Pokebub (talk) Per All.
Keep Featured Article Status
- Yoshi876 (talk) I have removed all of the flowery writing and if I haven't it's only in a small area that can be easily rewritten and so does therefore not warrant the unfeaturing of the article.
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- I have other things to do. I really want this rewritten, but I can't have it like this. Besides, unfeaturing nominations is another way of improving an article, by bringing awareness. LeftyGreenMario (talk)