MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Shadow Mario
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Remove featured article status
- Time Turner (talk) The Super Mario Sunshine section makes up the bulk of the article, and yet it's been padded with a ridiculous amount of extraneous information. A lot of what's there barely involves Shadow Mario at all (see the second paragraph for a prime example of this). I understand the need to establish context, but this is going above and beyond simply adding context. Even when it's describing Shadow Mario's actions, it's still bogged down with a lot of unnecessary fluff; the entire section needs to be truncated. Beyond that, the table that lists all of Shadow Mario's SMS appearances by episode is ugly and entirely unnecessary, all of the other game sections are short, the intro also suffers from including too many details, and some of the images could do with a quality boost.
- AfternoonLight (talk) I agree with this decision
- PowerKamek (talk) Per proposer
- Fawful's Minion (talk) Per proposer
- 3D Player 2010 (talk) per all.
- Ninelevendo (talk) Per Time Turner. The Sunshine section focuses too much on the games' story instead of Shadow Mario's actual appearance, and the other sections are too short and can be expanded. The Super Smash Bros. sections are split up into three different subtitles, however this is not necessary as one is a cameo appearance, while the other is a relatively minor appearance as a final smash.