MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Dixie Kong
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Remove Featured Article Status
- Yoshi876 (talk) There is a rewrite template on the top of the article
- GreenDisaster (talk) The rewrite template is well-deserved. A very large chunk of the article is sentences that could be written a lot better.
- King Pikante (talk) If there is a rewrite template on an article, why should it be featured?
Keep Featured Article Status
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Rewrite template is gone. The article itself was terribly written. Not only were there tense errors, but a plethora of comma splices, mentioning of Donkey Kong as "Donkey", continuous misspellings of "where" as "were", and so much else. If only that was the reason of unfeaturing it instead of pointing out there's a rewrite template there and nothing else....nevertheless, I corrected all the major errors that are found BESIDES the ones pointed out by the rewrite template.
- YoshiFan1200 (talk) BabyLuigiOnFire corrected the rewrite problem. Also, the article is very large.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The rewrite template is swiftly corrected and dealt with. If there are any problems concerning with the rewrite template, please elaborate, or we'll be happy to remove it.
- Toadette and Koopa Bros. Lover (talk) Per all