MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Deanna Mustard
Remove Featured Article Status
- Time Questions: While it is undoubtedly well-written, it doesn't meet the 4,000 characters criterion. After removing some of the coding (templates, categories, links section, image coding...) I count 3,303 characters. (Even without removing anything of the current code, it's only 4,026 characters.) Moreover, I'm not sure whether the "School Life and Theatrical Interest" section is really relevant to the wiki (see this proposal).
- MisterJaffffey G0 Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Deanna Mustard: Per Time Q, plus I never really thought this looked like a good feature article. Not sure why.
- Stumpers (talk) - Per Time Q - we've voted on these rules, so we have to stand by them.
- Stooben Rooben (talk) - As fantastic as I think the article is, I have to agree with it's removal of FA status.
- Bloc Partier (talk) - Per Stoobs.
- Luigifreak (talk) Per all.
Keep Featured Article Status
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
Hmmm... The information may not be relevant, but it is certainly interesting. I don't see why we can't keep it. .
- Well, there are a lot of interesting things we don't cover because they're not relevant ;) Time Questions 00:48, 4 February 2009 (EST)
- Eh, true. .
Although I'm saddened it has come to this, I understand the reasoning. By now opposing is obviously an empty vote, but I'm glad people can still acknowledge it is a good article. ForeverDaisy09