Remove Featured Article Status
- Randombob-omb4761 (talk) I don't understand why this is a featured article, it's too short, and the final fantasty stuff is spectulation. Were the 2011 users crazy?
- Ashley and Red (talk) This article doesn't seems to be good. The "alusions to FF series" has speculation (He isn't an Black Mage, Dark Knights REALLY exists in Final Fantasy).
- smarty54242 (talk) This article isn't even written that well.
Keep Featured Article Status
- Tails777 (talk) Length doesn't always matter. We have shorter articles than this one. Plus the quality of the article also counts and I don't see anything wrong with it.
- bluetoad63 (talk) Per Tails.
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
I just got rid of it, on my own. Bluetoad63 13:41, 2 April 2014 (EDT)
Bytes =/= article length. Changing the color of the text, for instance, adds bytes without actually increasing article content. So be careful when judging articles by byte size. Mario-HOHO! (Talk / Stalk) 14:31, 2 April 2014 (EDT)
- Ok, then User:Ashley and Red/sig
- While the "theory" may be well-substantiated, it doesn't seem quite right for a good chunk of what is supposed to be an exemplar article to be what amounts to a glorified Trivia section. Vommack (talk) 18:39, 3 April 2014 (EDT)
- Well, we can't simply remove the information because this stuff important and can explain why Culex seems so unfitting for a Mario character. This is a rare case where we need to explain. Mario-HOHO! (Talk / Stalk) 19:12, 3 April 2014 (EDT)
- Mario has a point, it's not likely to be a coincidence this kind of character appears in a Square Enix game. It could be trimmed, possibly. Lord G. matters. 00:26, 4 April 2014 (EDT)