MarioWiki:Featured articles/N2/Diddy Kong
- Epic Rosalina (talk) I worked hard rewriting, fixing up, and doing everything I could to improve the article. If Dixie Kong can be featured, so can Diddy Kong.
- Ashley and Red (talk)
- Time Turner (talk) I'm not sure if this is intentional, but all of the sections are surprisingly... short. Pretty much every section covering a game is only a few lines long, even in games where he's rather prominent. The number of images is mostly good, though there are a few sections that noticeable lack one. Also, every once in a while, lines like "Diddy is one of twenty-one opponents and his best friend, Donkey Kong, appears as an opponent, too," or "Diddy features a small acceleration and drift bonus while getting a strong mini-turbo bonus," crop up, lines that just sound clunky. I can see that you've put a lot of work into this, but there are still ares where it can be improved. Also, as a forewarning: the featured status of another article does not (at the very least should not) influence or otherwise affect the featured status of another article.
- Yoshi876 (talk) The gallery violates the policy and I say that the trivia is too long.
- Randombob-omb4761 (talk) Per Yoshi876.
- Dashbot (talk) - Many sections are very short, Trivia is overly long. This isn't the best to become an featured article.
Removal of Oppose
@Ashley and Red: whether or not it's intentional shouldn't matter. A surprisingly large number of sections are short, which leads me to the conclusion that they are lacking information. If they are missing info, then this article's really not something that should be featured. Even still, they could use some expansion.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Time Turner (talk).