MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Super Mario 64
- This article looks like it covers all the information on Super Mario 64 and it is also organized well. It contains screenshots and artwork to guide you through this article also. I think it is at featured status overall. 24px Clay Mario 24px
- Pikax (talk) - I cannot see anything wrong with this article.
- DaWeegeeMan Per above.
- Marcelagus (T • C • E) - Thanks to all the people who worked on the storyline etc. while I was gone. It looks pretty good now.
- Per all WK
I like the article but the gallery is not good. The boo and lakitu pictures are from Mario Kart Super Circuit and there are way too many pictures of Mario, Bowser, etc. I didn't wanna oppose this because everything else is fine. Z3r0 Tw0
- I didn't see any images of lakitu, but I have to admit, some of the images, especially the 1-up mushroom and the coloured blocks aren't as good quality as they perhaps could be. Pikax (talk)
- This article was once nominated before, but was denied for a what would be invalid vote today. There is no problem with the gallery, as all pictures are different from one another, and all are official. Ill also look into the problem about the artwork from other games, and fix that as soon as possible. "Too much Mario & Bowser" is (as of now) allowed. Also, about the quality, thats the best anyone could find, so if you can find better, then go ahead. Better to have bad quality than no quality. Marcelagus (T • C • E)
White Knight: Everything about the whole Luigi rumour is fan-based, and is just assumptions. Wikipedia might do that kind of stuff, but MarioWiki doesn't. In fact, I'm pretty sure we did used to have a section for the Luigi and the Fountain rumour, but was removed, for... well, the reasons I just stated. Marcelagus (T • C • E)
Removing info about the "L is real 2410" because it's not "official" is a load of bullcrap. The rumor was even covered in Nintendo Power, which up until recently, was owned by Nintendo, and thus is official. Blitzwing (talk · gnome work)
- Wut, just because some sprites in the game looked like words doesn't mean it had anything to with anything, though. It's like saying "Pit and Dedede we're SUPPOSED to be in SSB..." No, it's just stupid assumptions and rumour. Should we also give a link to the Youtube video with the Luigi texture swap, then? No, even though NinPower might be owned by Nintendo, the Fans and Rumours are not owned by Nintendo. Marcelagus (T • C • E)
- Nintendo still acknowledge the rumor, Durrrrrrr. I don't see how mentioning a very well-know videogame hoax harm the quality in any way.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Blitzwing (talk).
The Luigi rumour aside, Super Mario 64 was the most notable mainstream Mario game that Luigi was not in. Yes, he didn't appear in Super Mario Land 1 or 2 either. However, Bowser and Peach didn't appear in these games either so it wasn't his most notable absence. Perhaps something needs to be added about that... WK
No, I personally don't think anything like that needs to added to Super Mario Sunshine. Speaking of this game listen to this: Super Mario Sunshine came right after Luigi's Mansion. So, after Luigi saves Mario's life, Mario goes on a vacation without Luigi. Mario is a bit rude... WK
- Wait... what? Actually, I decided against adding it to SMS, just because the trivia section is overly long. Also... Luigi was not, nor ever made a reference to, in SMS. Besides, it wasn't "right" after, it was nearly a year after :\. Marcelagus (T • C • E) So... are you satisfied with the article now?
Uuuggghhh. I've lost track of everything. Right now, the article says that this was one of the FEW games without a referece to Luigi. Shouldn't it be one of the few MARIO games? Well, no refrence was made about Luigi in Mario versus Donkey Kong, Mario versus Donkey Kong 2, and the Super Mario Land series (even if those were rather odd games considering Bowser and Peach weren't in them). So I don't think it qualifies as few. WK
- Wait, what the... So what do you want me to do!? I also said "Nintendo-Developed", but if that's not enough, I have no idea what you're asking me to do. Please clarify. Marcelagus (T • C • E)
- It's already featured. It's just that a sysop hasn't deleted this page yet. Garlic Man 08:24, 6 September 2008 (EDT)