MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Nintendo Entertainment System
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
- Pwwnd123 (talk) I think the article has a very decent amount of information to be considered as a featured article. It has no improvement tags whatsoever. Although it may not be that much, I believe it is a concise article. I believe the Hardware section contains a good amount of info to be considered featured. I think concise articles are the way to go for me.
- Mario (talk) A tad short. Also, the Hardware section seems to be written in a way only a graduate in game engineering would understand. I guess details are nice, but this wiki's audience wouldn't understand it, and that's bad. Finally, you've watched AVGN tear some NES accessories to pieces; where's the Power Pad? Also, what about the Zapper and even R.O.B.? The NES Advantage and the NES Max? You can add some of that information here. Finally, the beginning section is a mess, with spotty, incoherent information. So yeah, no feature.
- Vommack (talk) Once again, call it nitpicking, but this article feels pretty short for something to be featured. That huge gallery fills it out, but once you take it out the page is comparable to, if not noticeably shorter than articles that have been failed for this reason like Shigeru Miyamoto. As Mario noted, that could be fixed as there's a lot of missing information, but that's another problem in itself.
Removal of Opposes
- As far as I'm aware that's not a reason to skip out on covering them. The Wii Zapper isn't used in Mario games, but it's still covered.--Vommack (talk) 19:15, 13 August 2014 (EDT)
- I don't get it, I don't think we should cover accessories that Mario isn't used in, just as we don't cover all minigames in Nintendo Land Ray Trace(T|C) 19:57, 13 August 2014 (EDT)