MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Neo Bowser City
From the Super Mario Wiki
- Gonzales Kart Inc. (talk) The page is well written, no typos, is long enough, and has enough pictures. There are no tags, it's detailed, and the trivia section is good size.
- Mario7 (talk)
- AGoombaAndaPikmin (talk)
- Yoshi876 (talk)
I disagree with the trivia, I think it's far too long, and the starting section isn't long enough.Per the users below me.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The beginning section is long enough and the trivia is gone, but nothing can be done to increase the length of this incredibly short article without padding, and it doesn't qualify according to the proposal I referred in the comments section.
- Tails777 (talk) As much as I would like to see this article featured, I feel that the now incorporated trivia makes the starting paragraph seem a bit messy and rather unorganized.
- Pinkie Pie (talk) As far as I'm concerned, the incorporated trivia make the article feel like it needs to be rewritten.
- Scr7 (talk) Per LeftyGreenMario.
- Freakworld (talk) Per LGM.
Removal of Opposes
- IMO the Trivia is still too long, and the starting section is still to short. Yoshi876 (talk)
- Isn't the article a bit on the short side? I know there was a proposal about shortening the length of articles, but since its provisions are so vague, I don't know if this even qualifies. LeftyGreenMario (talk)
- It's filler. It's only purpose is to make the article longer and to suffer quality for quantity is never a good idea. Baby Luigi (talk)
- Padding would be adding unnecessary, redundant words. For example, you can change "Luigi is Mario's younger twin brother because he is born later." to "The reason why Luigi is Mario's younger twin sibling who is related to him is because of the fact that he is given birth in a later manner". Padding like that deteriorates the quality of the work because it's harder to read and keep reading and, thus, is strongly discouraged.LeftyGreenMario (talk)