MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Dry Bones
- InfectedShroom (talk) - Great article. I edited it myself. I will fix most anything you need me to.
- YES, YES, YES, YES......
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Pedro443556 (talk).
- mario1780 (talk) good article original character.
- Pikax (talk) - My reason for opposing, namely the absence of information about Dry Bones' appearance in Mario Strikers Charged, is now obsolete.
- Starry Parakarry - Great article, lots of info, plenty of pictures, good opening paragraph and it follows all of the FA standards.
- Good Info and lots of good information fixed since I last visited. Super mario fan (talk)
- Per all. Z3r0 Tw0
- You know, Dry Bones being moved to the top of the FA list had me excited for a second there. <_< .
FINALLY, some action on this page! OK, I'll get to work on the opposes as soon as I have a good chance. :D .
OK, first off: Super mario fan. You probably won't read this (because of your technical problem), but I believe that no Mario Party 8 section is needed. This is because no other articles have such a section. Not even Daisy, who thrives off of the Mario Party series. Sooo... yeah. .
Really!? I guess I better start working... 09:45, 16 June 2008 (EDT) P.s. They should because the nomination page says it has to have all the detail that he appeared in. Also why don't you have your Kirby Hat page anymore? Those were cool.
I seriously believe that no section is needed. He is mentioned in the "Other Events" section to be in MP8. A full section in the "History" part would be unnecessary and would repeat information. You do see my point, yes? InfectedShroom (talk) And about the Kirby Hat thing, I have no time for that anymore. Sorry.
YES! *does a fist pump* :P .