- Birdo beauties (talk) Birdo's article does not seem to be incomplete, it should be a featured article! ^^
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
- DKPetey99 (talk)
- Steverocks27 (talk)
- Mario Bros.! (talk)
- Supermarioguy18 (talk)
- Superfiremario (talk)
- Breawycker (talk)
- New Super Mario (talk)
- jblittle (talk)
- Bowser Jr And Tom The Atum (talk) I found some minor mistakes in the article. Featured articles are usually perfect, not having even minor punctuation errors like I found in just the first section. If the first section has problems, then the rest of the article (which I didn't read) must not be so good.
- Reversinator (talk) Half the sections are missing images. Also, there's some other errors, which I'll point out in the comments.
- Supremo78 (talk) Per all.
- GEX (talk)what Supremo78 said.
- SuperLuigiBros. (talk) It's not very long of an article, okay. Not many pictures. Not good. Punctuation errors. Bad. No.
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
Is this article well-written? One of the latest featured articles, Shadow Mario did not pass the test of grammar and informal phrases when it first got nominated, and so I had to fix the mistakes. I'm just asking to see if anyone proofread the article already. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- You should know that spell-check will NOT catch words like bare instead of bear, three instead of tree, etc. And it will not catch nonstandard writing, redundancy, baggy words, nor tense either. It's best to read the article straight top all the way to the bottom carefully >_> BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- I wont catch any of that stuff either i come from a long line of people with terrible grammar Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
- Missing images, too. I also see her on the cover of a Super Mario-Kun issue. History is incomplete, this cannot be featured DKPetey99 (talk)
- Just fix tense and add the Wario's Woods Super Mario-Kun issue, and I'll support. Actually, why not I'll fix the tense. DKPetey99 15:08, 2 June 2011 (EDT)
- Yes, but this still needs more work. I'm fixing it right now, but I see horrible mistakes such as "kill" instead of "defeat" and plenty of run-on sentences! DKPetey99 15:28, 2 June 2011 (EDT)
"Most recently MC Ballyhoo and Big Top, invites Birdo and her friends to the Star Carnival in Mario Party 8. In this game she appears as playable character from the start and her automatic partner is Yoshi. Their team name is the "Egg Explosion". When Birdo emerges victorious from the Star Battle, she is crowned the Superstar and wins a year's worth of candy. This applies to each character, too. She also appears in the Japan-remake of Mario Party 8]] as playable character in the arcade game, Mario Party Fushigi no Korokoro Catcher."
Missing or extra commas, missing or unnecessary words, unnecessery info, poor coding.
"Sometime later, Birdo replaces Bowser as Popple's "Rookie" out of her mad love for the Beanish crook. Oddly, she is now an enemy of the Mario Bros. even though she had been a helper before in the game. Birdo is a powerful opponent, as one of her attacks involves sucking in Mario or Luigi. If Birdo is successful in this, it will not only hurt the unfortunate Mario Bro. she sucked up, but will also restore her own HP. The only way to dodge this attack is to hit Birdo with a hammer. She can also throw flaming eggs in a wild, sporadic and put Popple in protective but deadly egg shields. The main difference between Birdo's and Popple's first Rookie's attack patterns, however, is that it won't counterattack the Mario Brothers if they attack Popple first, making her easier to defeat them both. Birdo, however, becomes stronger as she turns red and says "You may have defeated my darling, but that's as far as you go!" "
Oppiniated info, poor grammar, unnecessery strategies.
"Another Birdo appears as a boss in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Birdo is first seen as an egg named Shelly who is found in Nimbus Castle (while the stronghold was under the control of the usurper queen Valentina). The egg is cared for by Shy Away, who intended to use the newborn Birdo as a weapon. When Shy Away sees Mario, he quickly abandons his post and flees, leaving Shelly exposed. Mario could then speak to the Birdo inside Shelly, who would request for Mario to play with her. If Mario complys, a battle between his party and Shelly would begin."
False info, confusing info ("Another"?), reffering to Shy Away as a character, poor choice in words.